Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Feelings

Sometimes feelings can get the best and then the worst of us. Feelings can cloud your judgement on things that may be of great importance. My vision was very cloudy in 1998-2000. So cloudy that I felt a dark cloud followed me around. I was miserable beyond means but because my heart was with him I stayed. Through the fights, lies, cheating etc I stayed like a fool. One day though I got on my knees and prayed to God to give me back my joy and that's what he did. I tried to fight it at first but then I realized it was my prayer being answered and I had to endure the hurt to get to my joy. Sometimes in life because we may feel so strong about a person we tend to cause more hurt and pain upon ourselves by allowing them to stay than to just let them go. This can be a relationship or even a friendship. Don't continue to allow those dark clouds to follow you. Time heals all wounds and trust me life will go on but why allow it to go on in misery. Yes I know some of you may be thinking....well we do have our happy moments as I did. However, when you tally the happy to the sad which outweighs the other?? My point is we all deserve true happiness as we only have one life to live so why not live it to it's fullest potential and that is happy. Never allow you inner insecurites deprive you of your joy! It's time to step out on faith and live by letting go!!

3 comments:

  1. Preach my good friend PREACH!!
    Someone including myself needed to hear this message today.

    Been where you have been, our lives are intertwined and we dont even realize it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hotdamn!! I needed this right here.Thank you

    ReplyDelete