Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dead Weight

Have you ever felt like the burdens of the world are weighing you down? Or that there are people in your life that are keeping you from excelling to that next level. These are the people that don't support you in anything you seek out to do. Whether it be to go back to school, to apply for that job, to step out on faith and open your own business or whatever the case my be they always have something negative to say. Well I've been there and back so many times and I think it's time to put myself on a weight loss plan that will remove all of this dead weight for good. Trials and tribulations will come as they are just a part of life and they are designed to make you stronger. Consider them the weights that you lift at the gym to help you tone up. Now the people that are holding you back you gotta hit the treadmill and walk right on out of their grasp while sweating that weight away. I'm tired of being weighed down and I am determined to live a healthier lifestyle. So will you join me? Are you ready for the challenge? I guarantee you that you will feel a whole lot better as I've already started!

1 comment:

  1. Yes there are so many things that weigh us down. Personally I have let go of people that I thought was good and even the foods that I thought was good. If it is not beneficial to my healthy that it can not be apart of my lifestyle. I am ready for a lighter and more vibrant me.

    ReplyDelete