Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Far Away From Here

I often love to sit and listen to the song Far away from here. I know the moral may be slightly different from the way I feel but all in all it is quite the same. Today started out all wrong and its ending... well lets just say no better than it started and that's with life. Never take my words and think I am ungrateful but the inner me wants and needs more. I really need to get away from all the stress and worries of the world and take a vacation to a place where no one knows my name. I know that many of you feel the same but just don't come out and say it. Well just know you are not alone. Everyone needs some time to get away. Time away from your job, kids, family, relationship etc. If you don't find this time then you may just self destruct. We may not be able to take a week but at least get you in one day. If you can turn off your phone or turn the ringer off. Take a walk on the beach or a walk in the park as fresh air is always needed to clear your head. As you take this walk ask yourself what can you change or let go that is holding you back and the next step is to just do it. However, most importantly seek someone who is supportive of you and is always there to encourage you. God is the higher being to take it to but he has angels here on earth to help him in the process. I know that I am a work in progress but I'm always here for any one of you if need someone to talk to, shoulder to cry on or even vent to. I'm getting far away tomorrow because if I don't then what good will I be to anyone else and I think it's time you take a day and do the same.

2 comments:

  1. Yes ma'am Bren
    Your right, people a single parent is hard, everything we do is for our kids and their well being. No one ever takes care of us, we are to busy being care takers.
    I admit there are days when I want to let it all go all of it


    We need support systems, something that we
    should start....i'm tired of doing it alone....
    I need help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clo you preachin to the Choir cause all
    I could think about today was ...I want my momma. She was my support system. I am tired of doing it all on my own too but besides the kids its just like life is playing games with me. As I stated to a friend today my life is something that many people will never expierence and to think I'm still holding on and fighting new battles daily at the age of 31. At the last crab boil at my house we agreed that we need to do something monthly no kids cause we all need a break.

    ReplyDelete