Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ignorance

I've touched on this subject before on facebook but it really bothers me how ignorant some people can be. Ignorance is shown in a person in more ways than one. Some people you notice it as soon as they open their mouth. Others you can see it in their actions. I'm at the point I'm just sick of ignorant people. They really should have paid more attention in school. For example the saying misery loves company is often quoted by the ones that are really miserable. Just ignorant!!! Comon sense would tell you that if you are happy and content with your life then you will be so overwhelmed with those things that you won't have time to focus on others and what they may have to say. Or the person that they claim to be miserable really just might be trying to be a friend and put them up on game. SMH! I will admit yes I too have expierenced the straight ignorant moments but fortunately I have grown wiser with age and expierence. Ignorance is bliss so therefore I've learned to keep those type of people as far away as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment