Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

To One Heck of A Week!

I don't know about you but I am glad that this week is finally coming to an end. Mentally all this week I've been so focused on a new car that I can taste it but financially my bank acct says child boo. I'm still expecting favor from somewhere because when I meditate on something to long I get it.This week as well I've learned to see people for who they are. Some are backstabbers and others users and then there's the ones who keep it real and stand tall beside me. Special thanks goes to them all because now that I can see with my eyes wide open my blessings should have room to pour in. Through each day this week I learned something new. My goal is to stay positive and let me be the first to say it's not easy. The devil stay busy and tries to constantly play tricks with your mind. For instance I was sitting at a red light and all of a sudden I heard a loud thumb and all I could think about was something else mechanical had just went wrong with my car. Come to find out it was my brakes. If it ain't one thing it's another but my God will make a way. You see we must keep a positive outlook on things in order to receive positive results. So tell me about your week and how you can turn that negative into a positive and if you don't know then let me help you find a way!

No comments:

Post a Comment