Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

The Better Person

Have you ever endured a constant feud with a so called friend? Ever felt like everything was a competition with you and that person? Well I've been there and done that but I now see that I win in every aspect. I win today because I finally realized what's the purpose! Regardless of what I have or don't have I don't have to put up a front for no one. At night if I cry myself to sleep it's because I'm thinking about my mother not because of anything else. The people that I've gone back and forth with really are unhappy and there's no words that need to be said to prove it. Tonight's blog won't take up much of your time but then again it will. Take time out now to look at your situation like the one mentioned with a person and you tell me who is the winner.

2 comments:

  1. I'm there in my life now with whom I thought was best friend only to find out that she NEVER liked me only used me. Its already hard to trust people I look forward to when I move back home closer to my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there done that too! Always was told she was never my friend but I was hard headed. Now I see though and am learning what true friends are. Yeah when you come back you can hang with us as well. No drama only positive expierences and always looking for a way to enhance our life!

    ReplyDelete