Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Game of Spades

Everyone that knows me knows that I love to play cards. My momma hosted card parties from Thursday through Saturday and sometimes Sunday if Monday was a holiday. The one thing she taught me was how to play to win. You never know what the other person has in their hand but if you don't take a chance then you could lose. So I'm learning that life is just like that game. If I never take a chance then most likely I will lose. I know that not everything I will win at but nothing beats a failure than a try. I'm so sick of I can't so now my thoughts are when. When will I purchase my home? When will II Chance have a building and a staff that will assist in making my dreams of owning my own business come true? When will my husband come along to complete my family? When will I be able to drive a new not used car off the lot? When will I be able to go check my bank acct and see more than one comma? Some of you have the same thoughts or may have accomplished some of the things that I want to but you want more. As long as we limit ourselves to what we can and can't do we will never get anywhere. They say the sky is the limit but from what I hear there are footprints on the moon!

2 comments:

  1. I love this.... I'm interested in doing my part rather I'm on staff or as a volunteer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me you are welcomed with opening arms! It's all going to fall in place soon!

    ReplyDelete