Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Seeking Love

Have you ever found yourself looking for love in all the wrong places? I think we all have. Right now I'm in a place where I'm tired of searching but rather yet waiting on Mr Right. I often wonder is he ever gonna find me. Quite frankly I am so tired of all these lames. What do you think is the perfect man/woman? What are the qualities that one should or should not portray? A major turn off is someone that is unemployed and the next is the one that the first thing they say is "So when can I come see you?" Can you say never????? I find myself set in my ways now but I still get lonely at times but I don't want a man in my life for convenience but rather for true love. Someone that knows how to treat a lady by not only winding and dining but being that listening ear, that best friend and that provider. I was raised to be independent but I think my major issue is letting a man be a man. I'm not gonna throw in the towel just yet cause I'm holding on to the ounce of faith that I have that he is out there somewhere.

4 comments:

  1. I have faith that my KING is out there. So many of my friends and family thought that I would just through in the towel after such a long engagement and four months from the altar. But Im not giving up on TRUE LOVE. This time Im not settling on just some random man the one for me will be able to satisfy all the important aspects of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way. I feel like throwing the towel in. But then I think of what I can offer someone, once I'm healed from the wounds that I have left myself with. I am taking a seat back from trying. I know that my TRUE LOVE is out there. I just have to way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of us are waiting. However, I think I'm closer than I ever thought to mine.

    ReplyDelete