Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

In the midst of it all!

Growing up I had many songs that I loved but it was one song that I always played on my way to church that made me cry every time I heard it. The song was "In The Midst Of It All" by Yolanda Adams. I think I cry because I've been through so much but some way some how I'm still here. I had a revelation today that made me just stop and think. Right now my plate is running over. Between finances, the kids, work and school I'm stretched thin. However, the one thing that in my mind would solve it all is money overflowing abundantly. Honestly that would solve about 95% of most of our problems but then there is still that other 5% and even though 5% is so small it really is so big. That 5% is the key to our happiness because money only makes you to be content with life because with enough or more than enough cash you can basically do as you please and not have to rob Peter to pay Paul. So now it's time to put on your thinking cap. What is your 5%? Money can buy you the house, car, clothes etc but what is it that it can't buy? Many of you may say love but I beg to differ. Reason being is because ladies when that man comes along that buys you everything and takes care of you, he may not have been your first pick but because he has done all these things and continues to do so you eventually fall in love. So basically he brought your love! Some of you may say that money can't buy you happiness.....wrong!!! That person that grew up struggling through life who never had money to do anything once they got money their whole world changed and life itself became something worth living for. I would like for you to share your thoughts with me on what your 5% is. If you tell me yours I'll tell you mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment