Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Family

Last week I received a text and in that text it defined what family is and what a strong family builds verses a weak family. I must admit I'm apart of the weak. Now when I say weak my term is used as it being one that is clearly divided in some instances I would even go so far as saying dysfunctional. Growing up I always heard a family that prays together stays together but funny we only pray together when its at funeral. Just today I read one of my cousins facebook statuses and her baby sister died. They weren't all that close but they were still blood. My point that I'm getting around to is why is it that death is only thing that brings a family close? We should treasure the time that we share here on earth with one another so therefore when it comes time to say goodbye we will have no regrets. I challenge you all to bring your family close to one another if you aren't already close. Plan family gatherings but one thing that I ask of you is that you never give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment